Wednesday 24th November 2010

by Lionslayer

I successfully set up a wikibot in my MBP. It’s was pywikipedia framework. I read the manual and tried terminal commands and finally was able to run it. Now it’s up and running, and was named MgSunBot. I made a fixing of overall Unicode encoding typo errors in Myanmar Wikipedia articles 2 hours. The next day after running WikiBot, I wrote the 4000th entry to Wikipedia, မီးပုံးပျံ‎.

Tags: , ,

· · · ◊ ◊ ◊ · · ·

One Response to “Running Wikibot”

  1. […] for ဈ , ၀(Zero) for ဝ(Wa) , ်+့ for ့+် and double ်် etc. I fixed them using my bot, but the problems would still persist for offline Unicode users. So I tried to list them and make […]

· · · ◊ ◊ ◊ · · ·

Leave a Reply

*